Monday, July 23, 2012

Baby Shower Pop Quiz!

The other day an anonymous reader kindly asked me to share the pop quiz I made up for my sister's "She's About To Pop" baby shower


Life Designed: She's About To Pop Baby Shower
I did post a picture of the pop quiz in that post but not a very good one and it got cut off. 


So here it is:


Life Designed

Can you unscramble them? (Answers are below)


I labeled the two categories to help make it a bit easier and all the words have the word "pop" in them so that made it even easier! Some people got the answers right away- while others needed some coaching. =)


After they unscrambled them, they had to blow up a balloon and then pop it - I told them they could pop it using any means possible but that's too easy! I should have told them they had to pop it using only their bodies. It's hilarious to see grown women try to sit on a balloon to pop it! 


OK, here are the answers:


1. Mary Poppins
2. Pop Goes The Weasel
3. Popeye The Sailor Man
4. Lollipop
5. Popcorn
6. Pop Tarts
7. Pop Rocks
8. Ring Pop
9. Jalapeno Poppers
10. Corn Pops
11. Popsicle


How'd you do?


And thanks Anonymous for the inquiry! =)

9 comments:

  1. Ah, looks like a fun baby shower :) Unfortunately we don't have that tradition in Greece, I love themed celebrations!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice read.These make the shower entertaining and full of fun.Pooh baby shower

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am confused,if the depth (is 2" total for legs + 2" total for the side panels, + 6" for the insert, that comes to a total of 10"....so if the top is 34", that means the top hangs over a 10" frame??? And leaving a 24" overhang on the front...Can someone please help, I want to pick up the wood today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow!this is genius the innovation is absolutely amazing loved every bit of it .the workflow and simplicity are very encouraging . that reminds me of Literature Review Helpthey have very awesome texts and literature

    ReplyDelete
  5. its been long since i saw a post that's so educative and informational. i will make sure to share this my facebook group. you can also view contents on our websites below.

    French Bulldog Puppies For Sale

    French Bulldog Breeders

    French Bulldog Puppies For Sale Near Me

    French Bulldog Puppies For adoption

    French Bulldog Puppies


    Blue French Bulldog Puppies

    ReplyDelete
  6. it's so refreshing to see a post that talks straight to the point. thanks so much for writing about this it has really helped me with building my experience. thanks a lot



    siberian husky puppies for sale near me
    Siberian Husky puppies
    Siberian Husky puppies for adoption
      Siberian Husky puppies breeders near me  

      white Siberian Husky puppies  

    ReplyDelete
  7. Would you mind generally if I mention several of your current blogs on condition that I give you acknowledgement and furthermore article sources returning to your site? My net page is in the similar area of interest as your own and my targeted customers would certainly benefit from many of the data that you offer right here. Please don’t hesitate to tell me if this is okay with you. Many thanks! AMBITIOUS WE LIFE COACHING Program for Women

    ReplyDelete