Friday, December 28, 2012

London Calling

I've never really heard London calling my name...until now.

I was at HomeSense a few days ago and saw a white washed wood chest with a faded Union Jack on the lid. I spent about 5 seconds dreaming that I could afford it.

And then when I was hunting for arm chairs for a recent client, I came across Made and spent some time dreaming I was living in London purchasing furniture.

Here are some goodies I have fallen in love with:



Made       
Made
Can you tell I love tufting?

I also love this yellow sofa! Such a bright happy colour! I'm not sure I'd be so brave as to have such a bold colour for my sofa but since we're dreaming here.. why not?!
Made
Made
  What a beautiful and handsome chair!
Made
Whereas Henlow is has a very traditional shape, Redford has a lovely retro modern vibe to it. I love it when traditional tufting is mixed with a more modern design! And I quite like the colour!

People always ask me, "What's your style?".

I don't know. I like what I like.

Judging by this post I'd say I'm currently loving modern, traditional, retro looks.
Translation: I like what I like. =)

PS This post is not sponsored by Made. I literally just stumbled upon their website, oohed and awed over their products and had to share them with you!

1 comment: