Thursday, March 01, 2012

Side Table Makeover

Remember this little guy?


Life: Designed
This is what it looked like when I picked it up for $5 at the thrift store:


Life: Designed
I had painted it a turquoise colour for my niece's nursery but in the end there was no room for it in the nursery so I adopted it!


On the weekend with my gallon of left over paint from my dresser makeover, I finally gave it a mini fix.


Life: Designed
I do have thoughts to one day strip all the paint and have the top be a medium wood tone and the base white. But that might be for another time, another home. 

Life: Designed
I love how fresh, clean and airy it feels. It sits on a landing on the way up to my room so it sort of acts as a "what's to come" vignette. 


Just as a reminder, here's the dresser I recently made over using the same colours:


Life: Designed
I'm not one to think everything in a room needs to be matchy matchy but what else am I going to do with a gallon of this paint? Ha ha. 

1 comment: